Friday 7 May 2010

Good News and Bad


Good news and bad news today. The good news is that I have had the VOSA paperwork approved and have been given a test date. The bad news is that it was not as soon as I had hoped. It's on 18th May. Now this is bad for a number of reasons. The first is that my first exam is on the 26th and given the chances that I will probably have to undergo a retest (the test is very hard), and the fact that there is still DVLA assessment to get through after this, it all means that I will probably not be able to have it on the road for my first trip back up to Nottingham. The late test date also means that I will probably have to move the car from the school as it is a little too long to keep it there. All bad times. But ahh well at least its progress.


Ill keep you all informed as to its progress and how the test goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment