Tuesday 13 April 2010

Kit Parts Direct! Great company!


Ok, so I have done more to the car but I wanted to give a separate post as a quick shout-out for anyone who is interested in building their own car or wants some parts to bling their own car up a bit, or wants to buy any car stuff and is looking for a good, HELPFUL, part supplier!! As you have seen and hopefully read, I have used a few different sources to get parts but as I am now nearing the end of the project I can quite definitively say that none have been quite as down to earth and helpful as the good people at Kit Parts Direct. They are one of the few suppliers who have a grasp of the build as well as the parts they sell and as a result can offer some really useful advice when purchasing from them. I put in an order yesterday morning for trim and fog tell tail lights and sure enough they arrived this morning, this was such a pleasant surprise as I am hopeless with waiting around for stuff to arrive.

Either way I just thought it needed to be said, so thank you to all the people at Kit Parts Direct and keep up the great service!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment